One of the most important lessons to learn at your Miami Golf Workshop is proper golf etiquette. Follow these basic rules and practice them as you participate in your Miami golf workshop and you are sure to contribute and experience a pleasant game for everyone.
Use of SW or LW
1. Open stance, feet aim left of target.
2. Feet apart.
3. Ball position slightly forward, with the club face open.
4. Light grip pressure
5. Weight 60% on left
6. Club travels along feet line
7. Early wrist brake on back swing (con) and finish high (con)
8. Finish facing target with club over left shoulder[doptg id=”2″]