One of the most important lessons to learn at your Miami Golf Workshop is proper golf etiquette. Follow these basic rules and practice them as you participate in your Miami golf workshop and you are sure to contribute and experience a pleasant game for everyone.
8 iron for long chips 1/4-3/4
P.W. for medium chips 1/3-2/3
S.W. for short chips 1/2-1/2 or less
1. Open stance (feet aiming left of target)
2. Ball line up with right toe (about 2-3 club faces away).
3. Feet about 1 club face apart.
4. Weight 70% to 80% on left side.
5. Hands in front of center, both at address and at impact.
6. Solid left wrist through the shot.
7. Club face stays low after impact.
8. (sin-sin) means without wrist back of forward and hands should never be higher than