Golfing 101: Do you need lessons? We get this question a lot. And our answer…
8 iron for long chips 1/4-3/4
P.W. for medium chips 1/3-2/3
S.W. for short chips 1/2-1/2 or less
1. Open stance (feet aiming left of target)
2. Ball line up with right toe (about 2-3 club faces away).
3. Feet about 1 club face apart.
4. Weight 70% to 80% on left side.
5. Hands in front of center, both at address and at impact.
6. Solid left wrist through the shot.
7. Club face stays low after impact.
8. (sin-sin) means without wrist back of forward and hands should never be higher than